Skip to content
How to Clean Your Jar
- After burning your candle, allow the glass to cool so it’s safe to handle.
- Freeze your candle for 45 minutes to an 1 hour. Once frozen, use a spoon, fork or butter knife (PLEASE BE CAREFUL!) and break up the frozen wax and the wick clip.
- Store the wax pieces aside and using warm-to-hot water, dish soap and steel-wool sponge, wash the jar thoroughly and remove all labels.
- Once the jar is dried, use it for storage, cups or anything you like!
- The left over wax can be used for DIY wax melts or added to another candles to create a fusion of wonderful scents
Trim the wick.
- This helps maintain a clean and even burn, reduces smoking and built up soot. It is recommended to remove at least 1/4" of the wick prior to each burn.
- Soy wax has a memory so allow your candle to create a complete melt pool to the edge of the vessel. Do not burn your candle longer than 2 hours and always keep it in sight.
Storing your candle.
- When your candle is not in use, it is best to store it in a cool, dry area and out of direct sunlight.
- You may use a candle snuffer or gently blow out the flame. Be aware of hot wax splashing out.
Wax Melt Care
- Check your burner regularly for any cracks or damages.
- Don't overfill your burner.
- Make sure your burner is clean of any water.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't place paper or flammable objects on the burner.
- Make sure the burner is off when unattended!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.